5.24.2011

Introducing Snowflake!

Excuse me while I upload some cell phone videos of my cat! Shes 5 years old and her breed is supposedly a cross between Turkish van and Siamese. This is back when she had a nasty hot spot so we had to get her a neck brace so she wouldn't scratch it. Funny thing is, when we took it off when it healed, she made another hot spot! So we took her to the vet to get some medication and its been gone ever since :)

                                                 :3 I'm proud of this picture I took of her!

8 comments:

  1. holy cow that is some awesome awesome eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cat lovers WOOT!
    my cat's name is Stella
    dunno what i'd do without that furball

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice vids =D the cat looks like my friends cat lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love heterochromia, i wish humans had it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad has one blue eye, one gray eye. He's blind in one and has cateracs in the other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a cool cat. She looks to be enjoying herself right meow lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some interesting eyes :D.
    Awesome cat man!

    ReplyDelete