8.13.2011

Relief that this season of The Bachelorette is over

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think that this season of The Bachelorette was just so annoying! I normally love the show. I mean, I love reality TV. I even run a blog about it for fun! But, I just wasn't enjoying it nearly as much this season as I have in seasons past.
I was reading through some other reality TV blogs to see if other bloggers felt that way that I do and while I was doing that, I ran across the site http://www.DOMAINNames.com. After I read through it a little bit, I decided to change over my blog to a website by buying up one of the URLs.
This is one of the things that I've been thinking about for a while, but I've got to finish writing up my blog post on the Bachelorette finale and retrospective first before I start worrying about my new website. I already wrote one blog post on the subject right after it aired. But after a season of a reality show ends, I really like to also write a big post afterwards on the entire season.

A great value.

5 comments: